Sponsors

BEST NO-BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE

This is the BEST No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake!! The Oreo crust is filled with no-bake white chocolate cheesecake and loaded with Oreo cookies. This  Oreo Cheesecake filling is made with homemade whipped cream, so there’s no Cool Whip here. This cheesecake is irresistible! After the first bite, you won’t be able to stop.




A big slice of No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake on a round white plate drizzled with chocolate and crushed Oreos with a silver fork on the plate.

I feel like I’ve been saying this a lot lately but this dessert, you guys, unreal. I mean a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake should be that way, right?
The Oreos get all soft and cake-like, then you have the tangy flavor from the cheesecake and whipped cream on top. What’s not to love here?
I’m sure you’ve seen a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecakes before, but what makes mine a bit different is the white chocolate that’s mixed in the no-bake cheesecake base recipe. This is a variation of my Best Ever No-Bake Cheesecake, and with the addition of the Oreos, I feel like the cheesecake filling tastes like the Oreo Creme. I’m obsessed.
Every time I’ve made this dessert, it quickly disappears from the kitchen in the office. I’m not surprised one bit.
A large Oreo Cheesecake on a white cake plate with a scalloped edge. The cheesecake is garnished with large piles of whipped cream.

I guess I’ve been all over the Oreo desserts recently because I made this cheesecake then I made the cookies and crème cupcakes. Then, this weekend I made another Oreo mousse dessert. I tell you I am a sucker for Oreos that have been softened in whipped cream.  It reminds me of my grandmother’s dirt recipe.



It might seem like this recipe could be difficult or include a lot of steps, but it really isn’t! Almost all of my no-bake recipes, especially the more recent ones include homemade whipped cream. However, this can easily be substituted with Cool Whip.
However, I’ll let you in a little secret. I make the whipped cream first, and then place it in a separate bowl. Then I don’t need to worry about cleaning my bowl before I beat the cream cheese. It makes for far less dishes.
A slice of no-bake cheesecake loaded with Oreos with a giant bite taken out of it.

Once the cream cheese has been whipped and smooth, you just need to add the sugar and melted chocolate.  When it comes to melting white chocolate, I also set my microwave to 50% power to prevent the chocolate from burning. I also recommend stirring occasionally.
It’s also important that the white chocolate is high quality. I recommend using white chocolate in a bar form as opposed to white chocolate chips. The chips usually have a coating on them and I find they are a bit oilier once they are melted.
Honestly, the hardest part of this cheesecake is waiting to slice it.
I prefer adding the toppings prior to serving which includes more whipped cream, some crushed Oreos for texture and hot fudge sauce for a little bit more WOW factor. Trust me, you’ll win everyone over with this one. Hands down, top 10 favorite. That’s all.
BEST No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake


A big slice of No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake on a round white plate drizzled with chocolate and crushed Oreos with a silver fork on the plate.



A big slice of No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake on a round white plate drizzled with chocolate and crushed Oreos with a silver fork on the plate.

BEST NO-BAKE OREO CHEESECAKE





INGREDIENTS




For the crust:
  • 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
  • ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
  • 4 ounces white chocolate
  • 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
  • ½ cup powdered sugar
  • 16 ounces (2 pkgs) cream cheese (must be full fat)
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 20 Oreos, crushed
For the topping:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • ½ cup powdered sugar
  • Additional Oreos for garnish
  • Hot fudge sauce for garnish (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS




  1. For the crust:Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
  2. Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processoror blender.
  3. In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
  4. Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
  5. For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth.
  6. Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
  7. Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
  8. Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
  9. Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese.
  10. Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Then stir in the crushed Oreos. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
  11. For the topping:Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
  12. Pipe the borders of the pie with whipped cream using a large open round tip. Garnish with more crushed Oreos and hot fudge. This cheesecake must stay refrigerated.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. It's an excellent recipe...easy tasty n quick ..I made it n my family loved it 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to buy white chocolate!! Could I substitute anything else or do I need to run to the store?

    ReplyDelete